Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Don't Dream It's Over

Highlights from the last 24 hours:
I made salt and vinegar chickpeas. I should have left them in the oven a liiiittle longer to crisp up, but they came out pretty well. I also realized that my voicemail has been a quote from a Jake and Amir video for who knows how long.

It's a miracle I've become employed.

I just chose my classes for next fall (first semester senior year), finals are next week, and most of my friends will be graduating or heading home the week after that. I'll be staying here in Ithaca all summer, which I'm both excited and apprehensive about. I haven't been at my childhood home for more than a few days since December, and I keep thinking about how little of 'childhood' I have left, if I can even still be considered anything less than an adult at this point. Do adults look despairingly at their real life bank accounts and then take solace in having 8 million neopoints?

No comments:

Post a Comment