Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tiny Dots On An Endless Timeline

Hi there! My name is Katherine McVeigh, but I've gone by Kt since I was a kid. I've had a Wordpress in the past, but I'm transitioning here for my future work. 

I'm going to be blogging as often as possible, and uploading projects onto Youtube and Lookbook throughout. Here is my first project :)  




I ended April 1st on a lovely note, sitting on the patio behind my apartment with my boyfriend Max. I will never become jaded with Ithaca sunsets.


Check back daily to see what I'm up to this month, I'll be working my butt off to finish as many projects as possible and I have a lot of fun ideas I can't wait to execute! I'll probably be writing more than this in the future, I'm just eager to get this up.
yeyyyy
♡ Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment